Java Application Software Developer
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Public Trust Clearance and a CompTia S+ Certification.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client in Seaside, CA or Alexandria, VA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Java Developer will provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management and credentialing related applications to include new design and development, and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- Provide the services required to successfully implement and deliver application software solutions.
- The solutions need to be stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes, implementation, as well as on-going support of the product delivered.
- May be responsible for performing as a mentor and subject matter expert on their team.
- Minimum 6 years hands-on experience developing Java EE applications on WebLogic Application Server for highly available, 24x7, and scalable systems on Linux/Unix platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, ERD design and development.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge on Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum).
- Must currently possess CompTIA S+ Certification.
- Candidate must currently possess a Public Trust Security Clearance (or higher).
Job Status: Full Time