Java Software Developer
TCI has an immediate need for a Java Software Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Client is a high growth, profitable tech company that assists the insurance industry with handling claims inspections. In an industry generally not known for being "high-tech," they pride themselves on creating solutions previously thought impossible while at the same time being in a unique position to influence the future of how this industry works entirely.
- Work on a small team and participate in all aspects of the development process.
- Maintain and develop new features on existing products.
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of new product suites and major initiatives.
- Up to 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Experience working with and designing RESTful backend APIs.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with modern web applications.
- Experience with Ionic, Git, PostgreSQL is desired.
- Experience with AWS, particularly S3, SQS, and SES is desired.
- Basic Linux system administration is a bonus.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to juggle multiple new concepts and a strong desire to learn.