Java Software Engineer
TCI has an immediate need for a Java Software Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity. This position is 100% on-site in Colorado Springs, CO. - No remote work available
- Translating design requirements and workflows into working software in an iterative environment.
- Overseeing and building reusable user interface components available to all programs to increase program development efficiency
- Conducts architecture oversight with the Chief Software Engineers on each program.
- Mentoring and coaching software engineers in design, and development of full stack solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science field and minimum of 9 years of Software Development experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience of Java development.
- 2+ years of experience in server-side and client-side testing.
- 2+ years of experience with various DBMS technology (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with webservices or API.
- 2+ years of experience working in Linux with a background in administering servers.
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Make, Conan, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience gathering and reporting quality and productivity metrics.
- Must have an Active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain SCI.