NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCE (GREEN CARD).
The Angular Developer will work in a challenging technical environment and gain exposure of advanced tools and technology suites. Should be able to work independently and manage the work on your own.
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to create user-friendly interfaces and seamless integration with back-end systems.
- Write clean, reusable, and efficient code.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad.
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in web development.
- Work closely with Product Owner, Agilist, and development team members to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Minimum of 6 years overall experience.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development experience with one or more of the following programing languages: TypeScript / HTML / CSS.
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Karma / Jasmine / Jest / Cypress.
- Angular web development framework 10+.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Accessibility best practices.
- Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub.
- SEEKING LOCAL OR REGIONAL (WITHIN 2 HOURS) CANDIDATES ONLY.