NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCE (GREEN CARD).
The Java Developer will work in a challenging technical environment and gain exposure of advanced tools and technology suites. Should be able to work independently and manage the work on your own.
- Design, maintain and implementation of API, microservices and backend components.
- Work with API developers across the team to build new features at large scale.
- Improve API standards and services.
- Development and unit testing of Java RESTful services that integrates with external client systems.
- Creates technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, establish, and maintain effective working relationships with clients, project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
- Minimum of 6 years overall experience with Java/J2EE development with REST API, Spring Boot, Angular, XML, JSON, Swagger.
- 6+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services.
- 3+ years of GitHub, Jenkins, and CI/CD server.
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing application.
- Working Knowledge and hands on experience in DEVOPs tools like Jenkins, Docker, and GIT.
- Has Knowledge on APIGEE and Swagger.
- Experience with mainframe application migration is a big bonus.
- Work Schedule is Hybrid with 2 or 3 days per week on-site in Cincinnati, OH.