NOTE: This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
- Work, as part of an agile team, with the product owner, team members, and stakeholders to understand requirements for simple-to-complex business systems.
- Work with other agile team members to ensure that systems are being built to defined expectations and perform change management functions as needed.
- Analyze and perform modifications to systems as requested by end users.
- Analyze and assist in correction of problems which may occur in system operations.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of training and reporting of suspected violations of law and company policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field and a minimum of 2-6 years of experience as a web application developer (no degree must have a minimum 4 years of experience developing web applications).
- Experience working with SQL Server and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with unit testing like Jest, Mocha, or similar unit test frameworks.
- Comfortable working in a MacOS x, Linux and/or Unix development environments.
- Experience with web applications.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of JSON and ORMs such as Mongoose is highly desirable.
- Comfortable with mobile and desktop applications is preferred.
- Work Schedule is Hybrid 2 days on-site in Louisville, KY and 3 days local/remote.