NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCE (GREEN CARD).
The Java Software Engineer is a member of an agile squad, responsible for implementing new features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering tools and practices.
- Adheres to practices and standards, set by communities of practice, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Shares responsibility and accountability for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined.
- Implement new features while maintaining the overall quality of software.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad.
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews and sharing knowledge.
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issue.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or other related field with 4+ years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development.
- Experience with one or more of the following programing languages:
- Java development, having experience in both J2EE and Springboot.
- REST API Development experience.
- Preferably strong experience working with Master Data Management (MDM) technologies such as IBM, Informatica MDM, Reltio MDM.
- Strong experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus:
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub.
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with security best practices for software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills.