**NOTE: This position requires US Citizenship and a Secret Security Clearance to start.**
- Responsible for performing the integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- In support of system design activities, responsible for test and/or integration of COTS-based electromechanical systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system.
- Integration responsibilities may include design, develop and implement integration plans for procedures for hardware, software, and facilities.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility of functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Testing responsibilities may include analyzes requirements for testability issues.
- Develops and implements both hardware and software system level test programs, plans, specifications, procedures and customer acceptance.
- Plans and leads test working groups, test readiness reviews.
- Conducts testability and producibility analyses and reviews.
- May manage projects or processes with general supervision.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Recommends enhancements to systems and processes.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field and minimum of 2 years of software testing experience.
- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management.
- Fundamental knowledge of testing equipment.
- Must currently possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start.