THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Knowledge of vRealize products using vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM).
- Knowledge of vRealize Automation (vRA) solution and third-party integration.
- Create and update documentation to include work instructions, standard operating procedures, checklists, etc.
- MUST have an active Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field and 10-12 years of experience, OR a Masters Degree and 8-10 years of experience OR a PHD and 5-7 years of experience.
- Without a degree, 14+ years of experience is required. Military experience accepted in lieu of Bachelors Degree.
- Prior experience on a scrum team and experience with successful Agile techniques.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain SCI is required.