NOTE: This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
Work hours are 10pm to 6am Sun through Thurs. Work schedule is hybrid with 2 days remote and 3 days on-site. Additional remote days can be earned by achieving performance goals.
- Tier 1 Help Desk environment providing live chat sessions and email support (i.e., lost or damaged mail/packages, etc.).
- Primarily provide end-user assistance via live chat sessions that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Provide problem resolution via email and/or live chat response using knowledgebase and template responses that are created to instantly respond to chat sessions and/or email inquiries.
- Maintain end-to-end problem ownership of chat and email sessions. Expectations include the ability to multi-task by handling up to three chat sessions at one time.
- Usage of common commercial applications such as Salesforce C360, and Oracle RightNow along with other proprietary applications to provide live chat services and email resolution type responses.
- MUST have minimum of 1 year of work experience in a helpdesk or call center environment; previous experience supporting customers via live chat is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; degree is preferred.
- Must be able to type 45 WPM. Typing test will be required.
- Must have Microsoft Office product knowledge and trouble shooting skills including Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Previous experience with Live Chat and/or any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software tools.
- Ability to multitask (i.e., handling multiple chat sessions at one time).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Positive attitude and work ethic; self-motivated.
- Entry level certifications in field of work is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and eligible for a Public Trust Security clearance.