THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP AND A PUBLIC TRUST SECURITY CLEARANCE PRIOR TO START.
The Marketing Specialist will organize strategic communication and reporting. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to draft succinct, action-oriented, copy with minimal oversight for research and drafting. Experience creating metric dashboards using Microsoft Power BI software is required.
- Develop outreach communication plans using new media with tailored communications for diverse targeted audiences such as Chambers of Commerce, U.S. business, trade associations and other non-profit organizations, financial institutions, educational institutions, Implement program activity.
- Develop marketing strategy for programs and services for growth and development of a customer base.
- Provide technical reports as required in order to show progress to management and customers.
- Develop, track, and analyze key communication and outreach metrics and KPls, measuring, and reporting on outreach efforts to include email marketing and social media to improve website conversions and evaluate the effectiveness of information and communication programs in furthering organizational goals.
- Develop strategy and plan to implement a pilot program to test promoting digital content externally using paid advertising to increase outreach success, particularly to underserved organizations.
- Provide support to management in identifying future requirements.
- Have mastery of and skill in applying reports and analytics methods and best practices.
- Bachelors degree in an associated discipline (or equivalent) AND minimum of three (3) years of experience with marketing communications and creating metric dashboards.
- Experience creating metrics and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Strong knowledge of web email, and social media analytics.
- Website publishing experience.
- Fluency in SharePoint including ability to develop guidelines, training, and processes to guide staff on communication outreach plans to post on a SharePoint Hub.
- Seeking candidates LOCAL to the DC area only.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.