Junior Java App Web Developer
TCI has an immediate need for a Junior Java Web Application Developer in Louisville, KY. This is a hybrid work role so candidates must be able to be onsite 2 days/week once they are established.
The Junior Java Web App Developer is responsible for documenting, supporting, developing, and maintaining the Java Web product and timely resolution to issues. A thorough understanding of Java, SQL/procedures, JSF (primefaces) is required.
- Review and convert business requirements to create web applications.
- Document information regarding technology and business processes to develop JAVA coding for web applications.
- Assists with post-implementation support and system enhancements.
- Designs, develop, and implements Java Web code.
- Work to include both Onsite and Remote work.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Monitor system performance, diagnose system issues, perform emergency and scheduled maintenance.
- Provide end-user support for web applications for the 7x24x365 mission-critical infrastructure systems, including on-call, change windows, and unplanned emergency response.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of on-the-job experience providing Java web Application development.
- Practical knowledge of Java, SQL/procedures, JSF (primefaces) is required.
- Trouble-shooting skills and work documentation, specifically in JAVA coding issues.
- An additional one or more of the following is a plus: RPG, CL, HTML5, RabbitMQ, Hazelcast, Docker, Rancher/Kubernetes, Jenkins, GIT, Stash, API development, Linux(shell, Perl scripting).
- AS400 database integration experience is a plus.