Junior to Intermediate level C# Developer
TCI has an immediate need for a Junior to Intermediate level Full Stack C# Developer in Louisville KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
The Junior to Intermediate level Full Stack C# Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining software applications for 190+ retail locations. This is a great role for a young developer to get on with a great team and grow their career.
- Design, document, analyze, code, and test POS applications using C#, Win Forms, WPF, and SQL Server.
- Work with end users to define and collect project requirements.
- Provide 2nd level application support for 190 retail store location.
- Assist in application conversion from Delphi (Win32) over to C#.
- 1-3 years of software development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Exposure to Full Stack development using C#, Win Forms, and/or WPF and relational database development (MS SQL Server).
- Familiarity with all aspects of the SDLC.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting and Integration services.
- Understanding of Web Services using XML and JSON interchange formats.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013+.
- Exposure or understanding of Delphi is a plus.