Please note that this position requires a current DoD Public Trust and a CompTia S+ Certification.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client in Alexandria, VA or Sea Side, CA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Mainframe Developer will provide mainframe support by creating/updating files as well as setting up and running JCL job stream.
- The Mainframe developer will provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management, maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- The solutions need to be stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality.
- 3+ years hands-on development experience working with mainframe files.
- Experience with Job Control Language (JCL).
- Experience with mainframe utilities - Sort, GDG, IDCAMS, and IEBGENER.
- Experience with SAS and SQL.
- Experience with file transfers (FTP and SFTP).
- Familiarity with Reflections.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the CA7 Scheduling System is a plus.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain CompTIA S+ certification prior to start.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Public Trust or Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist with clearance applications and/or transfers.
Job Status: Full Time