Manager Data Mining
TCI has an immediate need for a Data Mining Manager in Louisville KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
The Data Mining Manager will report to the COO and oversee new analysts/data scientist that that are conducting research and investigations in the Pharmacy Division.
- Work with senior management to ensure that efforts are prioritized and resources are allocated accordingly.
- Develop and improve ongoing analyses and reporting, ensuring results are accurate from data mining.
- Identify and implement solutions focused on increasing the volume and quality of audits and prioritizing high value opportunities.
- Support implementation of new clients and changes to existing client processes.
- Develop a detailed understanding of business policies and objectives, and communicate regularly with Operations to create audits or analysis that align with changing business needs.
- Produce regular reporting and insightful analysis for Leadership to keep them informed of general activity, special projects, and client specific observations.
- Provide the business intelligence necessary to assist them in making critical business decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Data Visualization - Tableau preferred, Excel is used with some groups.
- Proficiency in SQL language and familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Tools as well as Microsoft Excel data analysis and reporting functionality.
- Knowledge of Pharmacy industry is a HUGE plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead others.
- Experience in healthcare (provider, insurer, third-party, claims processing, other healthcare) is highly desirable.
- Bachelor Degree in business, finance, computer science, or related field OR significant equivalent experience that would provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the work.