Mid Level SQL Developer
TCI has a job for a SQL Database Developer in Louisville, KY. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
The SQL Database Developer will be part of team that is responsible for designing, documenting, configuring, coding/developing, testing and implementing database solutions for clients.
- Work with clients and Business Analysts to understand business requirements.
- Develop technical specifications and development standards.
- Perform unit testing.
- Write clear documentation.
- Automated processes and improve code performance.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in SQL development.
- Fulfilling development projects in SDLC environment.
- Experience programming using T-SQL to MS SQL Server 2012.
- Ability to develop SQL stored procedures.
- Knowledge of relational database design to third normal form.
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Bachelors degree in computer science or information systems is ideal.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Experience building efficient ETL processes for large relational MS SQL Server databases.
- Experience utilizing SSIS for data import/export.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary