TCI has an immediate need for a Mobile Threat Analyst, Raleigh, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Clearance.
- Plan and carry out security measures in accordance with the organization’s information security strategy in order to monitor and protect sensitive data and mobile devices from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Implement security standards and best practices, and recommend security enhancements for mobile computing.
- Utilize mobile device management, unified endpoint management, mobile threat defense, and other systems to protect the organization’s sensitive information. Monitor mobile computer infrastructure and devices for security breaches or intrusions.
- Assist end-users with being compliant to security policies and to remediate instances of non-compliance.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from vulnerabilities, security breaches, infiltrations and cyber-attacks.
- 3-5 years of experience with security operations and incident response.
- Direct experience with MobileIron mobile device management software.
- Mobile device security experience (IOS, Android) - must have.
- Network background - Understand OSI model, subnets - must have.
- Firewall or endpoint - must have one or the other.
- Mobile Access or Directory services - must have one or the other.
- Knowledge of mobile threat vectors, mobile threat detection tools, and mobile threat remediation.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods, tools, and technologies.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms, applications, and users.
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies within a mobile computing environment.
- Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management both orally and in writing.
- EDUCATION-Bachelor's OR Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE.