.NET Developer /Analyst Hybrid
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence and is not available for remote work.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
Multiple positions available for a hybrid Developer/Business Analyst to support Refining IT Applications initiatives/projects. The role(s) for these positions are split relatively evenly between Technical/Developer assignments and more traditional BA/client facing work. Applications being worked on may be in-house developed, 3rd party software, or interfaces between systems.
- The BA work will involve learning Refining business processes and gathering requirements for new or existing systems being enhanced, while also providing some level of non-technical support for existing solutions already in place.
- 4-7 years of experience as a .NET Developer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is strongly desired.
- Technical background requirements include experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, web development, SQL, batch scheduling & scripting, installing and configuring 3rd party vendor software along with run-the-business support for existing solutions already in place.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work well and function on a team that has multiple locations.
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience are a plus, but not required.
- Microsoft SharePoint experience is a plus, but not required.
Job Status: Full Time