.NET Developer / Analyst
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
This .NET Developer / Analyst will be working as part of the team supporting our Client’s Transportation and Logistics Application Development.
- Translating business requirements from business partners into specifications.
- Interacting with the business on application questions, and planning enhancements.
- Will be focusing on supporting vendor applications for the Transport Operations group, as well as working on .Net application support.
- 0-3 years of experience as a .NET Developer.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is desired.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Business analysis experience – face time with clients (internal or external) to gather requirements.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Nice to haves, but not required: Experience integrating systems together (through web services, APIs, etc.), Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, etc.) for creating dashboards and analytics, IT Project Management experience, Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
Job Status: Full Time