.NET Developer / Analyst
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
This .NET Developer / Analyst must be a successful candidate with strong technical, interpersonal, and business analysis skills and be very comfortable working directly with end users based in Galveston Bay to gather requirements and develop/extend solutions..
- A successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal, and business analysis skills and be very comfortable working directly with end users based in Galveston Bay to gather requirements and develop/extend solutions. Providing primary technical support of CIC phone system with various operation centers
- Translating business requirements from business partners into specifications.
- Implements new systems and enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication with minimal rework.
- Develops test plans, support documentation and training material for supported systems.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related field is required.
- Experience with OSI PI.
- Microsoft SharePoint and/or Nintex experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Business analysis experience - face time with clients (internal or external) to gather requirements.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience.
Job Status: Full Time