.NET Developer / Analyst
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
This .NET Developer / Analyst will be working as part of the team supporting our Client’s Logistics and Storage Organization.
- Entry-Level (0-3 Years Experience).
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Business analysis experience - face time with clients (internal or external) to gather requirements.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Nice to haves, but not required: Experience integrating systems together (through web services, APIs, etc.) * Experience with reporting tools (MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.) for creating dashboards and analytics * Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
Job Status: Full Time