.NET Developer / Analyst
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
Our Client is looking for a Software Developer to maintain existing applications as well as assist in providing day-to-day support for internal clients. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess strong analytical, organization and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to work with individuals from multiple business units at a variety of locations, external vendors and a dynamic IT support staff. The position includes supporting existing systems and working on projects that directly affect business clients. This position offers opportunities working with a team of IT professionals and business partners.
- Work directly with business partners to understand their processes and to gather and document business requirements and priorities.
- Functionally understand and work to have expert knowledge of applications for which the role is responsible. Develop test plans and support documentation for support systems.
- Interface closely with vendors, sourcing partners and other IT teams to collaboratively address application issues and enhancements across multiple applications.
- Internally develop or work with third-party vendors to develop and deploy support and project solutions (e.g. interfaces, scripts) per business requirements.
- Participate in production support, issue resolution and change management activities and implements solutions in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve issues proactively and provide status updates and recommendations to management, business partners and peers.
- Understand the existing IT security and controls requirements of applications and client areas and utilize the appropriate process, controls and documentation to ensure compliance.
- Support general IT initiatives by planning and implementing changes to various applications within given timelines
- 2-5 years of experience as a .NET Developer.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is desired.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code
- SignalR, Basic IIS Administration, and Oil & Gas Industry Experience are a plus, but not required
- Findlay based
- Reports to an IT Supervisor within the IT - Acct, Tax, and Finance Department
- Interacting with the business on application questions, internal clients are Findlay based
- No travel required
Job Status: Full Time