.NET Developer / Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer / Analyst in San Antonio, TX. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. The position will be located in San Antonio, TX but selected candidate will need to travel to Client’s Corporate office (Findlay, Ohio) and select refining locations to work with Refining business customers and other Refining IT resources.
This position is for a Developer/Analyst role to support the Refining IT Services Integrity Operating Windows (IOW) project with development of in-house system .The position is heavily development and/or technically focused, with a small amount of BA/client facing type of work required. Technical background requirements include experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, web development, SQL, batch scheduling and scripting. Strong communication abilities are desired, along with the ability to work well and function on a team that is not all based in the same location.
- 47 years of development experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree - IT preferred.
- Experience with OSI PI.
- Microsoft SharePoint and/or Nintex experience a plus.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Business analysis experience - face time with clients (internal or external) to gather and document business requirements.
- Implements new systems and enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication with minimal rework.
- Develops test plans, support documentation and training material for supported systems.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience working on a team