.NET Developer / Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a Developer / Analyst in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position is for a Developer/Analyst role to support the Refining Project Systems applications in a team environment.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. The position will be located in Louisville, KY but selected candidate will need to travel occasionally to Client’s Corporate office in Findlay, OH to work with business customers and other Refining IT resources.
- Implement new enhancements into current budgeting and project tracking systems.
- Debug code for bug fixes.
- Modify system reports.
- Remote end user support and instruction via email and telephone.
- Support and monitor batch jobs for errors.
- Data analysis in order to find discrepancies.
- Minor amount of business analysis working directly with end users to gather business requirements.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree - IT preferred.
- 4-7 years software development / support experience.
- Business analysis experience.
- Strong communication abilities, along with the ability to work well on a team that is spread across multiple locations.
- Experience with EcoSys configuration a plus.
- C++ experience a plus.
- AutoSys, Active Batch, Visual Basic Scripting a plus.