.NET Developer / Analyst
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The .NET Developer / Analyst will work closely with end users based in Garyville, LA to gather requirements and develop solutions.
- Responsibilities include 60% Development and 40% Business Analysis.
- Focus will be on building/enhancing/supporting multiple smaller to medium sized applications.
- Little to no travel required.
- Effectively communicate to ensure information transfers smoothly between IT team and business units
- 3-5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer with Business Analyst duties.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is required.
- Development Skills– C#.NET, VB.NET, MVC and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience working on a team and direct interaction with clients (either external or internal).
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience is helpful.
- Experience with SharePoint and/or Nintex is a strong plus.
Job Status: Full Time