Please Note: This position requires a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
We are offering an excellent long-term contract opportunity with our government sector client on the Huntsville, AL military campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications.
- Lead, develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Perform requirements analysis and management.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Provide SharePoint support for a specific business unit within an organization.
- Perform Site administration including: permissions management, configuring web pages, configuring web parts, lists, views, libraries, Office client integration, content management, file/data management.
- Develop workflow creation and maintenance, navigation and taxonomy, and search improvements.
- Use and integrate third party tools.
- May supervise other developers/SharePoint Site Managers.
- 5+ years of software development experience using C#, .Net.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft VB Script and Visual Basic.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- 2 + years’ experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...).
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors.
- Comfortable with object-oriented analysis and design.
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML and XML.
- Application development foundation and general analytical skills.
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTIA Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with this as necessary.
Job Status: Full Time