TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a 6-month contract to hire position.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
SEEKING LOCAL OR REGIONAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
Our Telecommunications Industry Services Client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their collaborative team of designers and programmers of varying experience levels. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for developing proprietary web and mobile software applications in an Agile team environment. Daily duties will include developing, testing, optimizing, and maintaining operational infrastructure, as well as performing version upgrades.
- Designing, building, and maintaining operational infrastructure to support databases.
- Writing efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensuring quality of performance and responsiveness of applications.
- Identifying bugs and devising solutions to address issues.
- Understanding performance and scaling of databases.
- Collaborating with team members to create, publish, and maintain database.
- Troubleshooting and timely resolution of database-related issues.
- Ensuring adequate backup of database and perform recovery duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum: 5+ years of programming experience with the following: C#, JAVA, Node.js, web apps. and MongoDB.
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB is required and must be mid-level to senior level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another technical field – preferred.
- Master’s Degree in a technical field – a plus.
- Experience in developing iOS and Android applications – a plus.
- Strong working knowledge in using Ajax and JSON as data interchange format.
- Experience in working with databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g and SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016.
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to maintain productivity and focus in a constantly changing environment, and to effectively organize, prioritize, and manage time.
- Ability to independently analyze and debug as needed.
- Strong logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.