TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract with the possibility for direct hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
SEEKING REGIONAL OR LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
This role is supporting/enhancing Terminal and Environmental, Safety & Security Applications. One will be working on an agile/scrum team to replace a legacy application with a modern platform, this will include absorbing other legacy applications that will need to be decommissioned.
- Supporting and enhancing existing internally developed .NET Applications
- Interacting with the business and other partnering IT groups on application questions, planning enhancements, etc.
- Supporting and enhancing existing internally developed .Net applications.
- Translating business requirements from business partners into specifications.
- Interacting with the business on application questions, and planning enhancements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Systems Security) is required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in .NET software development and SQL.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code. Examples would be converting Classic ASP, upgrading Frameworks, etc.
- Business analysis experience - face time with clients (internal or external) to gather requirements.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience integrating systems together (through web services, APIs, etc.).
- Experience with reporting tools (MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.) for creating dashboards and analytics.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience working on a team Nice to haves, but not required
- Ability to provide off-hours support when required(infrequent). Nice to haves, but not required.