Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The .NET Integrator/Developer/BA will have strong technical, interpersonal, and business analysis skills and be very comfortable working directly with end users to gather requirements and develop solutions.
- Implements new systems and enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication with minimal rework.
- Develops test documentation and training material for supported systems.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Participate in Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of related experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code
- Business analysis experience – face time with clients (internal or external) to gather and document business requirements
- Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SharePoint and/or Nintex experience.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies is a plus.
Job Status: Full Time