This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Fortune 500 Energy client is one of the U.S.'s lowest-cost energy providers and an industry innovator, operating in Kentucky. Known for its continuous best-in-class customer satisfaction ratings of all Midwest utilities, our client is also highly ranked among all U.S. utilities for efficiency through operational focus.
- Selected candidate will be working with the Network Infrastructure team to provide IT Technical and Compliance support for an enterprise network environment.
- Candidate will assist with network installations of Cisco equipment, updating network documentation and drawings, and provide support for incident tickets.
- Candidate will assist with the annotation of alarms and reporting of important network events using a SIEM platform. Candidate will assist with audit evidence collection and verification of data.
- Candidate will assist with reviewing and updating procedural documentation as needed.
- Previous experience with Cisco router/switch/firewall installations required.
- Security certification and Cisco Security experience a plus.
- Previous experience using network management/monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Firemon.
- Position is based in Simpsonville, KY but will require a candidate to be able to perform work outside of an office environment.
- The successful candidate will initially be supervised in this outside work with the goal of working with limited supervision eventually.
- Degree in IT and/or 2+ years of Cisco experience.
- 1-2+ years of experience with network management/monitoring tools.
Job Status: Full Time