TCI has an immediate need for a Pick Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
- Provide operational, end-user support of CUBS features and functionality.
- Support, maintain and upgrade CUBS application systems, databases and related products.
- Provide operational and technical support for the Informix Universe Database.
- Review, develop, program, debug and integrate software solutions for client(s) and operational requests.
- Meet daily productivity goals and objectives as assigned by management on a daily basis
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- Knowledge of computer systems and operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft NT.
- Working knowledge of the CUBS application system and PICK programming language.
- Working knowledge of the Universe Database product.
- Working knowledge of the AIX environment.
Job Status: Full Time