Oracle Hyperion Functional Consultant
Please note: This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
The Oracle Hyperion Functional Analyst offers an excellent opportunity to play a vital role in the support, development and enhancement of IT applications utilized by our client across multiple business units. The role will involve system integrations, report design, and implementation. A major opportunity with this role is learning and supporting the functionality of applications across Finance, including Hyperion for budget and forecasting. The role includes working closely with business partners and IT peers to perform various levels of business analysis, project management, and planning for future needs.
- Understand and apply appropriate project and system development methodologies to ensure a timely and cost-effective solution.
- Contribute in a diverse team environment to ensure solutions are implemented in a consistent manner and proper collaboration is in place across IT and the business.
- Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements and translates requirements to system design.
- Maps and analyzes end to end business processes within third party and proprietary systems.
- Coordinates new system enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication with minimal rework.
- Develops test plans, support documentation and training material for supported systems.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves system issues proactively and provides recommendations to management, customers and peers.
- Supports end-user requests and coordinates within IT framework to ensure effective use of current IT systems.
- 6+ years of experience as a Functional (and/or Technical) Hyperion analyst/consultant.
- 4+ years of building out Hyperion modules.
- Strong critical thinking skills, problem solving, documentation and process improvement are important.
- Familiarity with Visio, Service Now and other Office tools is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field is highly preferred and Hyperion experience may be used in lieu of.
- Great communication - strong written and verbal skills are a must.