OSISoft PI Server Administrator
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
This position is responsible for providing operational and technical support for Client's Logistic & Storage (L&S) OSISoft PI applications and servers, which are being used by Client’s Marine, Terminal Transport and Rail, and Pipeline.
- Provide operational and technical support for Client's Logistic & Storage (L&S) OSISoft PI applications and servers, which are being used by Client’s Marine, Terminal Transport and Rail, and Pipeline.
- The successful candidate must understand and support (24-7-365) existing servers and applications listed below.
- Work with organizations to translate new requirements into solutions.
- The position must work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary work-groups to seek solutions to problems.
- Champion compliance & change efforts which result in improved reliability & security of our operation assets.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related field is required.
- Must have OSISoft PI Knowledge and experience including PI Data Historian, PI Asset Framework (AF), Microsoft SQL Server experience, PI Data Interfaces (MODBUS, OPC, etc.) and PI Processbook.
- Travel could be required up to 10%.
Job Status: Full Time