PKI Systems Administrator 27297
TCI has an immediate need for an PKI Security Administrator in Eagan, MN or Morrisville, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a DoD Public Trust Security Clearance.
Candidates in Eagan, MN or Morrisville, NC area only; full-time remote support, for local candidates, will be considered
The Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Administrator will be knowledgeable in PKI, Venafi, and digital certificate management processes and leading practices.
- Perform certificate operational duties, customer support, reporting and documentation
- Provide guidance and training to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Provide support for automating certificates with Venafi
- Provide customer support for hundreds of client applications / services using certificates
- PKI Security Administrator (Mid level) with at least 2 years in (PKI) or a strong background in information technology infrastructure or cyber security roles.
- A basic understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Strong preference for infrastructure experience with one or more in any combination of the following: IT Sys Admin, Server Admin, Networking, Active Directory/LDAP, Unix/Linux or Virtualization and Access control administration
- Strong communication skills in working with IT customers, developers and system administrators
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi, Microsoft CA and HSMs)
- Experience troubleshooting digital certificate issues
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other Change/Incident/Problem management ticketing technology
- PKI experience including hands on experience with:
- Certificate Authority Administration
- Certificate Enrollment Web Service & Policy Web Service
- Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS) monitoring
- IT system administration experience (systems management, networks, firewalls) in an enterprise environment
- Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS,
- Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization).
- Experience with user directory technologies for authentication (e.g., LDAP, Active Directory)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Unix and Linux configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with technologies that use TLS/SSL encryption (e.g., F5, Netscaler, IIS, Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency with server virtualization technologies (VMWare, HyperV)
- Database administration (MSSQL) experience