Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or permanent residence.
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store.
The Programmer III will work on two new initiatives involving Tax Refund Solutions. One of which requires a separate platform that needs to be constructed from scratch; year round line of credit product. The developed program will consist of a variety of integrations. The timeline for this project is aggressive and the need is immediate.
- Solid experience with ASP.NET and Web API.
- Understanding of API security.
- TFS experience required.
- Very comfortable working within SQL and building relational databases, sprocs, and processing experience using techniques for performance and transactions operations.
- Front end will be ASP and MVC; Angular won’t be required but a plus.
- Someone who has built a console application would be ideal.
- Windows Services is ideal, but not required.
- Candidate will be required to consent to a criminal background screen.
- Parking will be reimbursed at the rate of $25/week.
- In-person interview will be required.
Job Status: Full Time