Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Client is the Midwest’s leader in transforming businesses through advanced technical consulting services. Their technical experts work with clients providing technical consulting, training, and support. Our Client is, first and foremost, a Technology Advisor delivering easy access to expert consulting for all data center needs. They deliver customized data solutions to businesses across the Midwest and across the stack.
The Project Manager will work alongside Business partners managing 20-30 IT related projects.
- Project Manage IT Infrastructure and Application Development projects.
- Work directly with Executive/Senior Management and affiliates to help provide status on projects and keep projects moving forward.
- Industries supported include Manufacturing and Industrial customers.
- 3-5 years of IT Project Management.
- PMP Certification is required.
- Position is on-site in Georgetown, KY.
Job Status: Full Time