TCI has an immediate need for an IT Project Manager (PM) in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - Remote 3 days/week (2 days in office)
The primary role of the IT Project Manager (PM) is to work with other team members to ensure that all initiatives, processes and applications for a given program design are outlined, tasked and schedule in a manner to meet the quality and deliverable standards. Project Management is inclusive of new client initiatives and launches. The Project Manager serves as the liaison between clients and internal teams regarding implementation of new projects. While this role interfaces with clients on a regular basis, the Project Manager primarily interfaces and leads internal teams to successful and timely execution.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal teams and vendor partners and lead them to successful execution.
- Become SME to clients and internal teams by gaining a key understanding of companies marketing platform.
- Identify areas of opportunity for process and program improvements and take ownership of leading cross-functional teams to implement the improvements.
- Support Account Management team during weekly status meetings with the client as well as internal partners and provide insight and updates regarding marketing operations.
- Develop and maintain program task lists and project implementation plans to guide weekly discussions and move projects forward.
- 3+ years of strong experience in Information Technology project management which includes solid experience in a software development environment.
- BA/BS degree in a related field.
- Experience with JIRA and understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience managing complex IT projects.
- This includes building out a project over the course of a few months with many different solutions: websites, APIs, databases, reports, etc. that need to integrate together) type of projects.
- Knowledge of managing software, data reporting and data projects.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and project management.
- Strong analytical skills; Ability to analyze data and understand key marketing operations metrics and their impact to the overall business.
- Tactical, strong affinity for developing and communicating business processes.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate project requirements and timelines to internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in PM tools (i.e. MS Project) is preferred.