Quality Assurance Analyst
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
- Participate in requirements/design meetings with business owners, business analysts and programmers.
- Analyze requirements, functional design and technical documents to ensure the accuracy, completeness and testability of these documents.
- Create testing estimates based off requirements documents.
- Design and document the test plan and identify tests which are candidates for Automation.
- Oversee all testing of your core processes by coordinating efforts with other QA team members and track the actual time used for testing into Team Foundation Server.
- Identify and create action plans for process improvement.
- Create, execute and maintain test automation scripts.
- Responsible for performing manual software testing.
- Ensure that the development and QA processes defined by the organization are followed.
- Prepare and provide status reports on assigned, pending and upcoming tasks.
- Escalate issues which impact the timeline of test completion to the QA manager.
- Provide mentoring and cross training to other QA team members including creation and maintenance of any training and procedural documentation.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the test lab and testing environments.
- Create/maintain documents pertaining to QA procedures.
- Coordinate with the BA team to facilitate the UAT testing of new enhancements.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects assigned.
- SQL Backend knowledge.
- Team Foundation Server knowledge is a plus.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, CIS, similar related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of software quality assurance experience encompassing several QA activities required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with a defect tracking tool required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with a test management tool required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with web based, network based and/or distributed applications required.
- Knowledge of the Complete SDLC and the role that QA plays in each stage of the process.
- Ability to design test plans and written test cases which allow for tracking of test results.
- Solid SQL skills and experience working with relational databases.
- Experience with test automation tools is preferred.
- Some development experience is a plus.
Job Status: Full Time