Remote Celonis Engineer
TCI has an immediate need for a Remote Celonis Engineer for a long-term contract position. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, the available benefits package includes Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance and 401k.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance. No Dual Citizenship.
This is a very unique career opportunity supporting challenging government projects at a billion-dollar global enterprise in the US public sector. You will lead the engineering team in areas of: DevSecOps, Requirements Management, System Architecture, Model-Based Systems Engineering, Interface Management, Integration, Verification & Validation, Transition, Configuration Management, SAP Solution, Cybersecurity, and Software Engineering.
Acting as the principal technical expert on complex and challenging information technology projects, you will have a willingness to act as team lead as required on tasks of various technical disciplines. You are tasked to work alone or as part of a team, taking charge of the Celonis technical support and providing subject matter expertise.
- Perform data services activities including source system connectivity, data extractions, data analysis, and validation
- Design and configure Celonis application as required from technical perspective
- Troubleshot system connectivity and data transfer process
- Work with Celonis Solution Analysis to enable techno functional capabilities as required
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer, Information, Engineering, Math, Business or similar discipline. 4 years of equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Celonis technical/functional consultant experience required along with 4+ years of technical and strategic experience producing business process dashboards and reports from source data.
- Experience with implementation of Enterprise Business Systems including Requirements Management, Enterprise Architecture, Interface Management, Implementation, Integration, Verification & Validation, Transition, Configuration Management, Cyber Security, Cloud Hosting/Network Infrastructure, and Software Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a senior leadership engineering position.
- Ability to connect Celonis to source systems by applying extraction & transformation methods.
- Ability to extract data for Celonis BP mining.
- Ability to work troubleshot system connectivity and data transfer process Ability to configure Celonis tool, create SOPs, and train end users (Tier III).
- Experience with SAP and other non-SAP platforms.
- Versed in use and implementation of various process engineering technologies such as statistical analysis tools, simulation, and business process management (BPM) platforms
- Assists with identifying candidates for outsourcing and privatization while refocusing on core mission objectives
- Lead role at the task level assuring that analysis, design, and improvement tasks are conducted using the best methods and in a timely fashion.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance prior to start.
- Covid vaccination is required.