Remote IBM Connect Direct Administrator
TCI has an immediate opening for a Remote IBM Connect:Direct Administrator. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a 6-month Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
This position will require a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
The IBM Connect:Direct (CD) Administrator will administer high performance, high volume, and business critical systems.
- Connect:Direct solution creation, modification, restoration, and troubleshooting.
- Multi-tier architecture, for on and off premise designs, including high availability and disaster recovery.
- Working with geographically separated data centers (WAN/LAN configurations) and external customers (Internet and trusted business partners).
- Working with multiple operating systems (such as IBM Mainframe, Windows, IBM AIX, and Linux).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an IBM Connect:Direct administrator.
- Hands-on experience in government and/or financial sectors is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Architecture Integration in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience and/or knowledge with securing C:D solutions and Software/System patching as well as Self Service, Chargeback and Cloud Features.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.