REMOTE IT Customer Service Technician 5672
TCI has an immediate need for a REMOTE IT Customer Service Technician. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
The IT Customer Service persons will coordinate, diagnose and troubleshoot incoming end user requests.
- Provides technical support services to end users either local or remote with problems or issues related to information technology services including but not limited to:
- Applications, workstations, conference rooms, collaboration services, and network services.
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provides case status updates to management and end users.
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with end users.
- Maintains and updates records in tracking databases within established SLAs.
- Alerts management to emerging trends in incidents, problems, or issues.
- Requires a minimum of a High School Diploma with a minimum of 8 years of experience providing IT support.
- An Associate’s degree will require a minimum of 4 years of providing IT support
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, trouble-shooting applications, network connectivity.