Remote SAP ABAP/RICE Developer
TCI has an immediate need for a Remote SAP ABAP/RICE Developer for a short-term contract position. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, the available benefits package includes Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance and 401k.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance. No Dual Citizenship.
This is a very unique career opportunity supporting challenging government projects at a billion-dollar global enterprise in the US public sector. You will provide support services in the architecture, install and configuration of repairable portal servers, and sustainment of such solutions. This includes the development of a detailed plan and participation in an appropriate level of testing regarding related application architecture, configuration/setup, support for Go Live, and sustainment for various project releases.
Acting as the principal technical expert on complex and challenging information technology projects, you will have a willingness to act as team lead as required on tasks of various technical disciplines. You are tasked to work alone or as part of a team of Developers, taking charge of the design and development of computer software applications and/or database systems, evaluation of computer hardware and software, planning for communications and information requirements, system test, and system security.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer, Information, Engineering, Math, Business or similar discipline. 4 years of equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree.
- ABAP/RICE experience required along with 10+ years of technical and strategic experience in software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across several hardware and software platforms.
- Previous consulting during early planning and conceptual stages of large, complex projects.
- Ability to participate in any phase of major projects from problem definition through problem resolution, and from feasibility analysis through project implementation.
- Prior frequent support of concurrent tasks, evaluating problems of work-flow, organization, and planning, and developing appropriate corrective actions, presenting at technical interchange meetings and project design reviews.
- Reporting experience to the Program Manager, Project Manager, contractor management, and government representatives.
- Demonstrative ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction.
- Ability to effectively employ contemporary project management tools and serve as team consultant.
- Possession and application of a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.