Remote Senior Mobile App Developer 5666
TCI has an immediate need for a Remote Senior Mobile App Developer in VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a DoD Public Trust Security Clearance.
TCI is looking for talented mobile developers responsible for building, maintaining and testing Mobile Software in both native Android and iOS. The ideal candidate is a self-directed practiced developer that is comfortable working in an Agile environment that manages the needs of a variety of the Informed Delivery stakeholders, team members and contractors.
- Under general direction, develops Web based applications, including online customer service, to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
- Develops the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site.
- Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications. Performs all functional duties independently.
- Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
- Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex Web-based software systems;
- Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new Web-based software system requirements;
- Extensive experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development, with at least 7 years experience in Web-based design/development
- Minimum 3+ years’ direct experience as Developer Mobile Native (Android and/or IOS) or related fields.
- Minimum 3+ years’ direct experience in mobile web development using Java
- Experience with Design and Development of mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Knowledgeable in backend web services, API Integration, and Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Fluent in the coding languages of C, C++, Objective-C or Swift
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Designing and implementing application updates
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
- Work with outside data sources, APIs, bug fixing and improving app performance
- Working in an agile environment
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Familiar with code debugging skills
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Must possess a valid Public Trust Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with clearance application or transfer.