Remote Senior SAP Developer/Programmer
TCI has an immediate need for a Remote SAP Developer for a long term contract position. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, the available benefits package includes Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance and 401k.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance with SSBI. No Dual Citizenship.
This is a very unique career opportunity supporting challenging government projects at a billion-dollar global enterprise in the US public sector. As part of a high-profile software development team, you will provide products and support services for the ERP implementation of various Navy enterprise level modernization and optimization projects. This includes Financial, Property Records, Human Resources, and Workload Management.
Designing and developing applications and systems while participating in large systems and subsystem planning. You will ensure adherence to product build schedules, release schedules, and project strategies. Includes oversees testing and debugging components and modules. You will also lead the development of technical documentation and interdisciplinary teams with responsibility for project performance.
Your BASIS experience will allow you to effectively provide system maintenance support, perform sizing and capacity monitoring, and landscape standup and refresh support. Additionally, you will provide 24X7 production through on call escalation manager, hands on monitoring, non-production support during normal business hours, software analysis and research as necessary, support Audit/Cyber findings, and develop SOPs.
- BASIS experience required along with 10+ years of technical and strategic experience in software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across several hardware and software platforms.
- Experience as the principal technical expert on complex and challenging information technology projects.
- Willingness to act as team lead as required on tasks of various technical disciplines. Ability to work alone or as part of a team of Developers, taking charge of the design and development of computer software applications and/or database systems, evaluation of computer hardware and software, planning for communications and information requirements, system test, and system security.
- Previous consulting during early planning and conceptual stages of large, complex projects.
- Ability to participate in any phase of major projects from problem definition through problem resolution, and from feasibility analysis through project implementation.
- Prior frequent support of concurrent tasks, evaluating problems of work-flow, organization, and planning, and developing appropriate corrective actions, presenting at technical interchange meetings and project design reviews.
- Reporting experience to the Program Manager, Project Manager, contractor management, and government representatives.
- Demonstrative ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction.
- Ability to effectively employ contemporary project management tools and serve as team consultant.
- Possession and application of a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Knowledge to plan and lead major technology assignments, evaluating performance results to recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments and willingness to supervise others.