Remote Senior Software Engineer
TCI has an immediate need for a REMOTE Senior Software Engineer. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
The Senior AWS Software Engineer will be a part of an Agile/Scrum team to transition a large monolithic application into microservices via AWS.
- Analyze, design, and write software application using user stories, design diagrams, and applying system architecture, design, and software development knowledge.
- Conduct various testing cycles of the software applications.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing software applications to increase operating efficiency.
- Assist in making architectural decisions for the future of the software and infrastructure.
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing Web applications with high availability and reliability, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Understanding/knowledge of developing in cloud (AWS) technology
- Experience designing and building web environments using EC2, ELB, RDS, and/or S3.
- Solid in-depth AWS development experience with AWS Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, Lambda, Amazon DocumentDB).
- Thorough experience breaking down monolith application into microservices.
- Passion & experience for test driven software development using:
- ASP.NET 4.0+ / ASP.NET Core 3.1 / MVC 5+ / Ajax
- Aurelia and/or Angular 2+ / KnockoutJS
- Visual Studio 2017/2019
- SQL Server 2014/2016/2019
PREFERRED (Nice to Have)
- AWS certifications