TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Electrical Application / RF Engineer will participate in the deployment, integration, and support of RF electrical design automation tools on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Confirm the requirements necessary to design, implement, and manage the RF tool and licensing environment.
- Assist FPGA application engineers in occasionally installing FPGA engineering tools.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting electrical engineering development environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Familiar with FPGA engineering tools (Xilinx and Intel).
- Demonstrated competence of RF engineering tools from Ansys, Keysight, and MathWorks.
- Experience in adapting to rapidly changing environments.
- Experience or desire to learn other engineering tools, including those used in designing antenna, photonics, and optics solutions is beneficial.