Robotic Process Automation Manager
TCI has an immediate need for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Manager in Louisville, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
The RPA Manager will define, implement and manage strategies for a successful RPA Program and work closely with the business units to develop and understand their business processes and deliver business automated solutions.
The successful candidate will have a mixture of business acumen, RPA experience and project delivery skills. One will have led major RPA projects through delivery while capturing the projects full impact and value. This is an incredible opportunity to be at the forefront of leading successful change across an industry and make a positive impact across the entire organization.
- Establish an Automation Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Understanding RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technologies/processes/tools, (i.e. UiPath).
- Work with subject matter experts and business leaders to design enhanced processes.
- Organize structures and systems to enhance operating delivery models.
- Create clear, effective, and detailed deliverable content, including written, visual and oral.
- Develop, manage and track project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Measure outcomes, gathering user feedback, and make program improvements.
- Establish a base-line on the delivery of solutions.
- 4-6 six years of Management/Leadership experience.
- 1-2 years of experience leading RPA projects/management and delivery of RPA projects.
- Business process automation using UiPATH or other automation software.
- RPA project management.
- Strong project and change management leadership skills.
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and gain commitment from senior stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and executive communication (written & verbal) required.
- Bachelor Degree in technology or closely related field.
DESIRED (nice to have)
- Management of Agile principles and SCRUM Framework is ideal.