TCI has an immediate need for a Salesforce Consultant in Wilkes Barre, PA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust.
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Responsible for Salesforce technical delivery, including Build, System Testing, Documentation and Deployment activities.
- Lead reviews of service requests and user-stories.
- Convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope.
- Build interface integrations between Salesforce and external applications using RESTful/SOAP APIs, and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from Development to Test to Production environment(s) using Jenkins.
- Manage risks, issues and cross dependencies with other teams.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and clients to address technical design issues and defects.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
- Apex batches, schedule classes by implementing Batchable and Schedulable interfaces for processing large data sets in scheduled intervals.
- 5 + years of total IT experience with at least 3 years of Salesforce Apex, VisualForce and Force.com.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification.
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience with at least 3 of the following 5 Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge).
- Hands on development experience with Salesforce configuration and customizations using APEX, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes.
- Expertise with Salesforce development tools and techniques including the APEX language, Lightning Experience, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques such as REST/SOAP APIs and Single Sign-On.
- Strong implementation experience in managing data security using OWD, sharing rules, and APEX-managed sharing rules.
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning Experience, including converting Visualforce pages to Lightning components and/or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred.
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
- Good teamwork/collaboration skills consistent with an Agile approach.
- Ability to provide accurate inputs for cost estimates.
- Ability to analyze and identify gaps in functional and business requirements.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects reported as a result of faults in the production system.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to obtain a Postal Public Trust Security Clearance.