Please Note: This particular position requires US Citizenship due to the necessary DoD background check and clearances that must be obtained.
We are offering an excellent opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The SAN Administrator / System Engineer will be responsible for providing comprehensive SAN Administration in an enterprise environment.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the SAN architecture.
- Perform optimization and performance testing; provide technical support for incident response and reporting.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
- Must be able to implement and maintain a secure Linux server environment.
- 3+ years of technical experience administering a SAN in an enterprise environment.
- Industry related certification is required (such as CNDA, VMWare, etc).
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with NETAPP.
- Experience in Network operations and design, switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. (TCI will assist with the application process or transfer of clearances).
- Must possess a CompTia Security+ Certification or have the ability to obtain prior to start.
Job Status: Full Time