SAS Application Developer
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Public Trust and a CompTia S+ Certification.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client in Alexandria, VA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
This SAS Application Software Developer will perform SAS Enterprise Guide -SAS Visual Analytics using JIRA -Microsoft Office Tools. They should possess: - SAS and SQL coding Skills -Working knowledge of SAS stored procedures.
- Daily Duties: -Develop ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) scripts in SAS Enterprise Guide to build a data tables that are moved to SAS Visual Analytics to build reports -Resolve report issues entered into JIRA.
- Run Daily Agile/Scrum meetings -Weekly team, developer, and client meetings -Adhoc Meetings
- 3 years hands-on experience developing SAS reports
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, ERD design and development
- Strong understanding and working knowledge on Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Demonstrated analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities programming skills in SAS.
- Candidate must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. TCI is a cleared facility and will assist with this.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a Security + Certification before start date. (Assisted by TCI when necessary).
Job Status: Full Time